Monday, January 3, 2011

The Holidays

Today is the last day of the school hols, well it was supposed to be tmr, but then there is CCAO tmr so still have to go to school. I always seem to let the holidays flash pass, without actually doing anything meaningful. The mindset is that there is still plenty of time left, can always do it later. But then the day before school reopens, the mind start to think of what it accomplished during the hols, and start to panick when it realises that the time has gone to waste. Like today I had didnt know whether to make use of the 'last' free day to relax and watch dramas or do some work. In the end, I did both. Watched Unriddle starring Rui En and did Math and Chinese.

I shall now try to sum up my holidays:

Places
Hong Kong
Wild Wild Wet
Escape Theme Park
Chalet
Primary School
Christmas Eve @ Orchard Rd
Countdown @ Marina Bay

People
NCOs
Platoonmates
Seniors
Cousins
Ex-classmates

Events
Platoon meetings
NCOs Outing
Company Chalet
Prize Presentation
Christmas
New Year

Dramas
Personal Taste
Nanny Daddy
Breakout
The Champion
舞动奇迹
Unriddle

Work
Chinese textbook
Vocab exercises
Compositions
Comprehensions
Piano
Ballet
Badminton

Well, this holiday was somewhat more enriching and fulfilling that the rest. It may be due to it being longer than usual, or the presence of platoonmates, or the traveling to Hong Kong, or my cousins being their usual fun-filled selves, or my mother making me study. Anyways, the hols are over and they are gone. So I shall stop pondering over them and instead look forward to the promising future. Feeling both excited and nervous about the first day of school.

Good luck everyone! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment