Friday, June 3, 2011

It will have to be MAGICAL, won't it

MAGICAL. Emma Watson (aka Hermione Granger)'s one word to describe the Harry Potter series. And I totally agree.

Can't wait for the last part of the movie. But its so sad that the whole thing is going to end. I think Harry Potter books are like my favourite books. From the time I first picked it up in primary 4 to now. Read and reread it countless of times, plus watched and rewatched the movies coutless of times.

It is awesome, like AWESOME., like TOO AWESOME.

Currently reading HP5, borrowed from Zek.

Posts coming up:
1. Review of Harry Potter book and movie characters
2. Mistakes found in books and movies
3. My preferred cinema and timing

Oh, and maybe my opinions on each sec four. Plus ex-secfours too. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment