Sunday, July 3, 2011

Ok, this is like long overdue. But, whatever, I am doing it now. NOW. NAO.

*WARNING: This is only meant for appropriate ppl. If you don't like what I am writing or get offended, it is your own fault for reading it, especially if you are not even supposed to be here at the first place. ahem ahem.

Encik Mimi

SSG Si Gek

1SG Elizabeth

1SG Claudia

MSG Ling Ling

SSG Kar Mun

1SG Jia Xing

1SG Lingyi

SSG Valerie

SSG Hui Wen

1SG Amirah

1SG Priscilla

Argh, I can't carry on. I wrote for the first few ppl and realised that what I have written is really offensive, way too offensive. Nononononononononono, THEY ARE MY SENIORS. I NEED TO RESPECT MY SENIORS. THEY DESERVE TO BE RESPECTED. R.E.S.P.E.C.T. RESPECTRESPECTRESPECT


Ok, I have realised my mistake. I was writing too truthfully and too opinionated. Perhaps they need to be a little more neutral. Fine.

No, I still can't bring myself to do it.Maybe when I have mustered up enough courage. Till next time then.

No comments:

Post a Comment