Thursday, September 1, 2011

Crap

*WARNING: Huge chunks of ranting. Read at your own risk.

So here I am sitting on the computer chair with my body aching and cramping everywhere from ballet just now. And wondering who the BLOODY hell assigned ICT lessons. IT IS IN FREAKING REGISTER NUMBER ORDER! AND APPARENTLY THERE ARE ONLY 19 POSSIBLE TIMINGS SO THE PEOPLE AT THE BACK HAVE NO TIMINGS AT ALL. AND WHAT IF IT CLASHED WITH CCAS AND OTHER STUFF? HAVE THEY ACTUALLY THOUGHT ABOUT IT? !!! MINE IS ON TERM 3 WED, WHICH I AM NOT HAPPY WITH AT ALL! EVERYONE KNOWS TERM 3 IS THE BUSIEST TERM ACADEMICALLY-WISED, PLUS THERE IS RS ON WEDNESDAYS. UNLESS THEY EXPECT ME TO BE IN 2 PLACES AT ONCE. I HAVE HALF A MIND TO WRITE AN EMAIL AND COMPLAIN TO THE DEPARTMENT, BUT THERE ARE PEOPLE WITH SITUATIONS WORSE THAN MINE. LIKE PLATOON MATE (i forgot who) WHO GOT THURSDAY WHICH IS A FREAKING CCA DAY! SO WHAT WAS THE PURPOSE OF FILLING UP MY CHOICES AND MISSING HALF MY RECESS WHEN THEY ARE NOT ACTUALLY CONSIDERED? HUH? IT HAD BETTER BE CHANGED. FOR THE BETTER.

Enough about that. I need to start a diet and actually keep to it. I am not overweight or anything, but today at ballet I realised that almost everyone was so skinny. Like flat stomachs and skinny legs. Me, even my dad says I grew fatter. And my no.3 belt is getting tight. It used to be loose. D: So I need to shed some weight. But don't worry, I wont become anorexic. Or suffer from bulimia. Being too skinny like underweight is also not in my favor. Bones sticking out wont look nice. I really pity those who suffer from bulimia or anorexia. I mean, I can perfectly understand that everyone feels fat, but there is absolutely no need to sink yourself into that sort of misery. There is always someone out there who is actually really fatter that you.

Heard a rumor that a certain Sec 3 is going to quit. Haiz, I really think training should be made less strict and more interesting. Otherwise all this is going to go on. And not many sec 1s would be attracted either. During CCAO they were asking for NPCC and NCC(Air). Not our CCA >.< At least no platoonmates is quitting. I think.

Buh Bye (learned this from Yixin :D)

P.S. Mom, I think we need a new scale, because I think the old one is spoiled. My weight ranges a freaking 3 kg. Not good to keep track of. Like suddenly I am heavier and then the next time I weigh I am lighter. Unless it is just my own problem.

P.P.S Sorry for some certain swear or offensive words in today's post.

No comments:

Post a Comment