Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Feeling like a plastic bag, drifting through the air

Ok, the title is really ironic. Drifting through the air, huh? Well, I tell you what. How about thinking about that only after you shed some weight?

ARGHHHH. Major major weight gain. I've never gained so much weight in such a short amount of time. GAHHHH. I even though the scale spoilt at first.

Must lose weight.

Target: lose 1kg by nxt wk. 3kg by end of month.

I seriously freak myself out.

I dont want to be fat. But its not in my genes to be skinny. :(

No offence against fat people, but I feel better when I am skinnier. And I also look better. And I have a wider range of clothes.

Seriously, people should consider their body type and size before wearing clothes. It disgusts me to see wobbly fat thighs under short shorts and bouncy stomach fat loose everywhere.

And while we are on this topic, let me continue.

Guys, whats the point of wearing jeans when they are barely hanging off your hips and your boxers are on display to everywhere.

Girls, it doesnt hurt to wear shorts under skirts. Trust me, its better that way. And is a bra really that hard to wear?

No comments:

Post a Comment