Saturday, November 5, 2011

HEY BABES HAVE YOU MISSED ME

Yeah, so I returned my Mac. It has been like my closest friend this year, and I realise how much I have been depending and relying on it now that I dont have it anymore.

Nvm, my dad has promised a new laptop by the end of this year, most possibly an Apple. CAUSE ITS JUST SO FREAKING HARD TO USE WINDOWS AFTER APPLE. Yeah.

Now, my dad installed this new internet thingy, and somehow the cpu wasnt connected to it, so I have been surviving the past week on his laptop and Iphone and my phone. And apparently his I cant post on his laptop, so...

But all problems have been resolved now. Except that I dont like the feeling of using this cpu. Nope, not at all.

So, maybe not so many posts in the next 2 months?

Eh, I dunno lah.

Depends.

No comments:

Post a Comment