Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Split jumps at the beach look cool

WAHAHAHA. I cannot swim 100m but can swim 50m. MMhmmm. And only gillian also cannot swim. NOOB SWIMMERS UNTIE!

I go to the pool not to swim but to sun and dance and fool around and wear nice swimming costumes. :) I think the most I have ever swum is 50X8m.

YAY ME IS GOING TO THE BEACH FOR VACATION SOON. lalala super excited. :D can get to wear all my cool tank tops and cool shorts and cool swimwear. Shhhh yes, that includes bikinis. Shhhh, lets keep it secret, okay? :p

I need to train up my abs in 4 days cause they have been slowly disappearing to the point I can only see them if I force them out. Not cool, so not cool. You have got to admit, flat stomachs look so much nicer than pot-bellies.

WALALALALA

1 comment:

  1. Need To Increase Your ClickBank Commissions And Traffic?

    Bannerizer made it easy for you to promote ClickBank products with banners, simply go to Bannerizer, and grab the banner codes for your selected ClickBank products or use the Universal ClickBank Banner Rotator to promote all of the available ClickBank products.

    ReplyDelete