Monday, May 21, 2012

I have gotten used to hearing my voice on the computer

After so many projects which require the use of multimedia. Shout out to the person who posted on our batch group about the easiest way to do math PT. :D

Not feeling sleepy at all. Cause I slept 11 hours last night. But I know that if I don't go to sleep soon I will regret it tomorrow morning. But I have to share these 2 stories:

1. Last thursday, I fell asleep on the bus on the way home. Missed my stop by a lot. Had to take back for quite long. Moral of the story: Don't get into too comfortable a position on the bus. Even if you want to sleep, don't sleep with your head resting against something. Sleep with your head hanging, then you will jerk awake when your head lolls. Haha, been there, done that.

2. Then on Friday, I missed my school bus. Haiz. Only by that fraction of time. I brisk-walked out of the lobby and saw it driving away :(  Cause not only did I wake up late that day, I refused to leave without finding my earphones :p

So, 2 stories that prove my sleep-deprivation is taking a bad turn, but here I am not learning my lessons...

No comments:

Post a Comment