Saturday, May 5, 2012

Saturday morning and I am awake at 6

Surprisingly full of energy, considering that I slept 5 hours last night. Yep, I woke up at 6 today, even though I had nothing on. Don't know whats wrong with me. Laid in bed for a while, watching funny Craig Ferguson interviews. I knew I should catch up on my lack of sleep, but was so pumped I couldnt go back to sleep. Went down for a run in hope to tire my body, but after the usual 2.4km, still felt like I could go on. Came back, bathed, went to the market with my mum, bought so much that I had to call my dad to come and help carry the stuff home, had breakfast, decided to start on Amazing Race 20 cause most of the eps are out alr, finished watching half of the series, stalked people on fb and youtube, stalked celebrities, and now I should probably start on english oral.

No comments:

Post a Comment