Monday, December 31, 2012

I have no idea how to spend the last hour of 2012

I have already been on youtube the entire night, and right now I am...blogging.

Seriously though, I am just thinking about so many things that I could have done during the hols but didnt and being all like 'its too late now'. You know how people usually get upset thinking about stuff like that...but not me. I'm all like well if I had done those stuff then I would be regretting not doing the things that I really did, so theres really no point thinking about this point at all.


Tonight is soooo chilly. Here I am wearing a sweater and thick shorts, yet still getting chills. Funny thing is I only realised that like half an hour ago, after I decided to turn off my aircon to save electricity.

I really need to get a life. Or just get to a party.

No comments:

Post a Comment