Wednesday, January 30, 2013

“One must maintain a little bit of summer, even in the middle of winter.”

I still havent given up all my new year resolutions kay. On the way to completing one of them: Learn to do a handstand. Hey not an easy feat considering my height and lack of safe places. But at least prior experience on doing cartwheels seem to be helping. Been practicing at the playground everytime after jogging. Which is obviously not very often.

But ultimate goal is this:





School is normal I guess. Really looking forward to CNY but definitely not all the shit thats gonna come tumbling right after that.


Mid-morning weather is so good nowadays. I see the sun shining down on the parade square, on the field, and I think of places like this.



But then there I am, stuck in school.

No comments:

Post a Comment