Monday, July 8, 2013

Pre-mugging high?

OHGOD study plan for tonight not working out at all.

I shall plan tmr instead and force myself to follow it kay.
So school is normal tmr I guess. 4 proper lessons + PE + CLE. Maybe there will be hints for history. But nope cannot count on mizar he hasnt even graded my fa wth.
SS supp class after school. I am counting on mrlim. cause i really have no idea what to do for ss. I mean the last time I went for his supp class I managed to scrape a 3.6 for that paper not bad at all.
Then go study room study history until 6. MUST FINISH EVERYTHING.
Reach home eat bathe youtube until 8.
SS until 9. FINISH EVERYTHING.
Memorise hist+chinese then SLEEP EARLY.

HAHAAHHA at first I was so damn pissed at qile for repeatedly asking for notes, even AFTER I sent alr. But it turns out 好心有好报 he has history notes THANK YOU. but i had to endure his qileness hahahaahha what yao hu xiang bang zhu ma.

eeeee TMY is being mean. meanie minnie minyi <3

No comments:

Post a Comment