Sunday, March 2, 2014

FANTABULOUS FEBRUARY

JC life is so hectic omg. SO MANY PEOPLE SO MANY LESSONS SO MANY EVENTS. Its quite overwhelming actually I dont even know what Im staying back for everyday. IS GOSSIP SESSION LEGIT REASON??? HAHAHA but damn fun la :)

I cant remember half the stuff that has happened CAUSE EVERYDAY IS SUPER HAPPENING.

But I shall try...


I am proud to announce my OG is still alive! We have a morning table hahaha but everybody comes damn late.

First OG birthday celebration was a success. WHIPPED CREAM!!!! I think we have excellent planning and coordination HAHAHA jackie was so unsuspecting.

That day of external activities was super hilarious


OG! Idk what we are pointing at?

During Take5 when we had a picnic!
And I became fat cause cookies with 2 sticks of butter.
DURING MT HOUSE PARTY
And I became even fatter cause free chewy junior and snacks


Next up, my new class! That takes lots of selfies everywhere. AND WE ARE GOING TO OPHIR.
the 10 girls of S06G :)
And the boys still having PE :)

We went to the library just to take selfies.
Also, caitlin is the official class selfie taker.
PIZZA PARTY WHEEEEE
HOW FAT AM I GONNA BECOME



I keep meeting new people cause friends of friends of friends will reunite in the canteen or somewhere in the humongous school.

BUT. Old friends are HERE TO STAY!


With the gang during take5
But its getting hard to take complete picture:(

ALL MY DARLINGS <3 


Entre group back at RG
The new pinafore colour is urgh


NOW FOR THE NON-PEOPLE pics:


Sunday brunch from last week YUM 
I FELL ON MY KNEE AGAIN. IT WAS  DAMN BAD WALAO.  It has taken 3 weeks to heal siannnn



I posted this on We Heart It and it got like 400 likes HAHAHA such a hipster









No comments:

Post a Comment