Saturday, November 1, 2014

61 days til 2015

Perpetually dumbfounded by time.

Cannot procrastinate anymore. And this time i mean it. 2 months later im gonna look back and feel relieved and prepared and ready and healthy, not panicked and guilty and fat. 

So many things i hate currently, so i just have to change those things. I know i shouldn't let the number on the scale or the alphabets on the piece of paper dictate my life, but ughhhh i just hatehatehate them. Everything has been on a downwards slope this year, but hopefully i have reached the lowest point. It shall be uphill from now on!!! 


On another note, let me tell you about my day yesterday because i am on a long bus ride to orchard hahah. Pw is such a waste of time reached school at 11 and we only ran through once at 330 eeee im gonna be so glad to see the end of it next friday. but thankgod for friends. Lunch with a random bunch of classmates hehe.
And there was movie to look forward to yayyy. Watched Love, Rosie with jasmine and omg i love these type of romcoms hahaha :) read the book earlier this year and both book and movie damn good!! It really puts life and fate into perspective idk although its a happy ending but all those missed chances and all those what ifs :( 

Then i went for ballet and everybody abit siao so class was damn funny but dancing damn fail hahah need to up game.

Reached home at 10+ and argued with mum about blood groups hahaha. We googled in the end and i win HA my blood group AB is the rarest only less than 5% of the population pls. 

After that i rolled onto the sofa and fell asleep. Still wearing my tights and leo and hair still in bun. My mum claims she tried to wake me up but i woke up at 330 am cause the bun pin was poking my head. Went back to sleep at 4 and woke up at 11 just now wooow havent slept so much in damn long super shiok ok my late friends are finally reaching this has been fun bye


No comments:

Post a Comment